Rajat Kumar (Tech Head) | December 27, 2016
Sometime you thinking that what option should i choose when setup mail client (Microsoft Outlook & Mozilla Thunderbird etc.) for email address. so we are here to clear the doubt about these options.
SMTP, IMAP & POP3 are the 3 transmission protocols that are the part TCP (Transmission Control Protocol). TCP is connection oriented protocol that is by it works on reliable transmission and data stream services. In simple words TCP responsible to send and receive data if connection b/w two hosts or servers or machines is reliable. TCP provides reliable, ordered, and error-checked delivery of a data stream between applications running on hosts communicating by an IP network (IP Address). Major Internet applications such as the World Wide Web, email, remote clients, and file transfer rely on TCP.
30 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (19)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)