Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
May 22, 2018
Hi techies, in this articles we are going to discuss about different type of data schema models in database management system. A Database model defines the logical design and structure of a database and defines how data will be stored, accessed and updated in a database management system.
Today we are going to discuss about Entity – Relationships model in data models of DBMS. So lets get start.
36 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (19)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- E-R Model Diagram and Extended E-R Feature in DBMS (3)
cyber SERP marketingOG tagsrevenueis google stadia going to fail google stadia buy games bidding strategies relational modelgoogle stadia apkpure POP3 firewallgoogle stadia blog update package.json fileFormData google play storezone file digital marketing coursephishinggoogle stadia bandwidth requirements google stadia countries Timezone twitter card tags conversion per click UX web testing