Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
January 30, 2017
In this session we covers some of the technology and processes used by cyber security professionals when protecting an organization’s network, equipment and data. First, it briefly covers the many types of firewalls, security appliances, and software that are currently used, including best practices.
Next, this session explains botnets, the kill chain, behaviour-based security, and using NetFlow to monitor a network. Including the CSIRT team and the security playbook. It briefly covers the tools that cyber security professionals use to detect and prevent network attacks.
36 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (19)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- E-R Model Diagram and Extended E-R Feature in DBMS (3)
UI information managementzone file update local angular packagesgoogle stadia controller price indexing SERP marketingPPCgoogle stadia games Data AbstractionShared hostingInfiltrationweb designingTechnical SEOIMAP clipboardgoogle stadia all games firewalls avg conversion value data relationship web crawlers conversion value site compliance strategyDNS ethical hacker