Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
May 22, 2018
Hi techies, in this articles we are going to discuss about different type of data schema models in database management system. A Database model defines the logical design and structure of a database and defines how data will be stored, accessed and updated in a database management system.
Today we are going to discuss about Entity – Relationships model in data models of DBMS. So lets get start.
29 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (19)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)