Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
January 07, 2017
Hello techies Cybersecurity is most important things that should take into consideration in today world. So that’s why today we are starting our new series about cybersecurity. This series in 4 parts that contain all the introductory information about cybersecurity. When you were a child, did you ever imagine yourself as a Masterful Defender of the Universe — recognizing a threat, protecting the innocent, seeking out the evildoers, and bringing them to justice?
Did you know you can make a career out of that?
- Cybersecurity Guru
- Cybersecurity Forensic Expert
- Information Security Expert
- Ethical Hacker
Okay without wasting time let’s start the session.
29 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (18)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)