Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
February 05, 2017
Hello techies welcome to the new exciting article about keywords match type in PPC for Google & Bing Ads. Before we go further let’s talk some basic needs and requirements of keywords in PPC Ads. As per the Google Ads point of view keywords need in Search network & display networks mainly to trigger your Ads as per your keyword list.
When your keyword matches a query that you have typed in search engine called search network Ads. All the search Ads work around or eligible to show based on keywords that you entered in ad group list.
You know by default keywords match type is broad match type uses by Google Ads or Bing Ads, so we have created tool for all of the match type that you may select form dropdown list as per you needs to convert into specific match type called keyword match type modifier tool.
36 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (19)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- E-R Model Diagram and Extended E-R Feature in DBMS (3)
Rich structured data social media optimization primary key noopener Digital Marketing strong passwords update local angular packages PPC social share President of indiagoogle stadia amazon is google stadia going to fail avg conversion value kill chainweb hosting lower entity set E-R modelgoogle stadia all games google stadia release date ROI CSIRT teamkeywords Database schema UI HTML