Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
April 03, 2017
Hello techies today we are going to discuss about how to set or change Timezone in shared hosting server through .htaccess file, PHP.ini file and in PHP page methods. These all methods may works in different conditions and always effective if you may want to change or set your Timezone if you’re hosting server is not in your country or region.
In this section we are going to discuss some methods of how to change you web server default Timezone if you have shared hosting server, although other we servers like virtual private server (VPS) and dedicated web servers have ability to change Timezone from root server account but in shared hosting this feature is not enabled for user because of many website hosted by one server.
29 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (18)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)