Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
January 15, 2017
Hello techies in this session-2 we will talk about Attacks, concept, techniques & tricks to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks to reduce the damage of systems and confidential information of clients and customers. We also explains security software and hardware vulnerabilities and the different categories of security vulnerabilities.
The different types of malicious software (known as malware) and the symptoms of malware are discussed. The different ways that attackers can infiltrate a system is covered, as well as denial of service attacks.Most modern cyberattacks are considered to be blended attacks. Blended attacks use multiple techniques to infiltrate and attack a system. When an attack cannot be prevented, it is the job of a cybersecurity professional to reduce the impact of that attack.
36 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (19)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- E-R Model Diagram and Extended E-R Feature in DBMS (3)