Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
February 20, 2017
In this article we discuss about ROI (return on investment), ROAS (return on advertisement spend) and conversion cost value of product or service in digital marketing or PPC advertisement. ROI is very important in terms of profit margin whether it is online or offline business.
Some of the questions are in your mind tickling that what does meaning of ROI & ROAS in general terms, so in the next topic we are evaluating some of the definitions & factor that affect the ROI & ROAS in digital & non-digital advertisement.
In non-digital marketing (like some: Print media, TV commercials, FM & Radios) there is so difficult to figure out what is the actual revenue or conversion cost we receiving through non-digital marketing. That’s why digital marketing is more scalable, robust, measurable, and effective in terms of revenue and conversion value of sold product and services then non-digital marketing strategies.
29 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (18)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)