Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
March 22, 2017
Hello techies today we are going to discuss about Domain Name Server or DNS for web servers and how the all these activity works in detailed.
Before go further here we understand what is the need of DNS in internet world and some history of DNS. As in earlier days of internet often times initialization and maintenance of an organization’s DNS infrastructure falls to the people responsible for the setting up and patching webservers, or configuring and managing the network devices. That’s why to maintaining the DNS by each organization own is big problematic and to making every patching and configuration correct every time when visitor or user want to access the web system application. Although the main needs of DNS to maintaining the records for sending user to correct IP address of domain web servers.
28 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (17)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)