Rajat Kumar (Tech Head)
January 04, 2017
Hello tech friends today we are talking about difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. both methods are generally used for form data encoding and data processing. but before go further i am giving you some brief information about these two methods.
serialize() and FormData() are two constructors of jQuery that can manipulate or process form element (tag) data for posting to another page or store into database after form submit using jQuery & Ajax. Both the methods are process data with some pros & cons.
28 Posts | 28 Points
- Difference between serialize() & FormData() methods in jQuery. (17)
- Difference between SMTP, IMAP and POP3 in mail & data transmission. (10)
- Basics of Cyber security to protect information & data from hackers (Session-1). (4)
- Concepts & techniques to find vulnerability and prevent the cyber-attacks (Session-2). (3)
- Complete list of PHP Supported Timezones for date and time functions. (2)