Digital & Internet Marketing Services
Simple Digital Marketing Package
- These prices are india purpose only. For outside india prices shall be slightly different.
- All plans prices are base price the final quotation may be vary as per requirements or needs of clients. If you want more customize plan please contact us for customize quotation. Click Here Request Custom Quotation
- Additional service tax would be applicable on all plans.
- This fees does not include monthly click charges taken by CPC platform.
- Monthly billing must be pay by the client as per bill amount.
- This package fee includes Ads & campaign creation, bid maintenance, Conversion tracking, Website optimization etc.
Digital Marketing FAQs
Yes, for this you can simply send your requirements to us after analysis we will send you best fee quotation.
In case you are not satisfied with our services we will refund your 100% money to you.
Our policy includes weekly & monthly reporting of visitor traffic and site ranking in all search engines.
In addition, we will also show you how to use Analytics and set up appropriate dashboards so you can keep track of performance yourselves.
Digital marketing is a bit of a catch-all phrase to cover all the services we offer. There are likely all sorts of definitions, but in our particular case it covers anything based online. This includes:
- Analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Content creation and marketing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- SMS marketing
- Marketing automation
PPC stands for pay-per-click, and is a phrase used to describe the paid advertising model available to companies on sites such as Google. The name comes from the fact you only pay for the advertising when someone clicks on it.
It is commonly used to refer to Google AdWords, but could equally describe Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising or any other kind of online advertising where you pay per click.
If you want the instant result in terms of traffic you would choose PPC or (digital paid marketing ads). unlike SEO where you will get organic traffic but need to wait 6 to 12 month to get a result but its a one-time investment that can be maintained on the yearly or half basis. In other words
There are two key differences when considering SEO or PPC. The first is that paid ads appear at the top of the page, above the organic listings influenced by SEO. The second is that traffic from organic via SEO is free, whereas traffic from PPC has a cost for each click.