BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. What we collect
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
We may collect the some following information:
- Your name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Some cookies (include Google Analytics).
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (eg: to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website).
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our privacy standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, or retained for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notification of the processing of your personal information for the new purposes.
Except all these zerosack may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. 'Zerosack' does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when zerosack is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, 'zerosack' will follow rules & regulations of India.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. Shared Personal Information
You are required to submit your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. 'Zerosack' uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with 'zerosack' is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.
'Zerosack' will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
'zerosack' may disclose any information .if 'zerosack' determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) zerosack's rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including zerosack's customers. 'zerosack' reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that 'zerosack' deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. 'Zerosack' also may disclose your information when 'zerosack' determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
8. Grievance Team
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, for any complaint & concern with information that we collect contact to grievance officer. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Email address: email@example.com
Time to attend: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday except Public Holidays)
ZEROSACK NETWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED is incorporated on 01/10/2015 under the Companies Act, 2013 and that the company is limited by shares. Company CIN: U72900RJ2015PTC048370.